Smallholding of 9.3 acres in beautiful yet accessible location with 4 bedroom farmhouse which includes a granary, detached 2 storey barn with convesion poential ( subject to planning ) and having stream boudary. For sale due to health reasons the property is occupied yet completio can be avalable at an early date if required. Property is at the end of an adopted council maintained road. Benefits from private water and drainage. EE rating E.
Property Features :
- Smallholding of 9.3 acres with 4 bed house, barn, stream frontage.
- Beautiful private yet accessible location.
- Dwelling with oil fired heating and double glazing.
- 2 cellar rooms and adjoining granary.
- Detached 2 storey barn with conversuon potential subject to consents.